A little help and check what i have done so far

Nayls

Afternoon everyone :)

a few weeks ago i purcased an lx2 and have today got round to attempting set up!

i have 2 feeds and have plugged in to "tuner A" and "in" leaving the other remaining slot "out" empty,is that correct??

during the set up i selected 28.2 astra?? i think that's what it was? correct???

done a channel scan and it found nearly 900 channels,bbc1,2,3 etc all worked aswell as itv and channel 4 but it wouldn't display channel 5??? i thought that was free to air???

all the sport channels were also found but wouldn't play,i presume this is where the line comes in???

and i had no channel list as such,they were all there but in sub sections,how do i get a sly like skin??

Thanks for reading and hopefully helping me,i'm not the best when it comes to technology so i apologise now for when i sound dumb.

Nayls

1. you should not of done a channel scan you should of used autoboquets (automatically creates favourite list, and channel list)
2. to get premium channels you need a line
3. you can get the sky skin from plugins on your remote menu/plugins/download/skins sky blue hd looks the same as sly

no harm in what way you did it as i normally just use abm but not found a channel so i scanned sat,once you set up abm you just use your favourites for your channels or if you wished the red button
[ ALL ] brings up all those scanned channels.
channel scanned lists will grey out with moved tps whereas abm fixes movement.

is it normal for the channel sub categories IE "entertainment" "sports" to come up first when i select the tv guide?? how do i get it so i just press tv guide and it appears like sky does? IE Bbc1,bbc2,itv etc and then option of categories if i want them?

Hope someone understands what i mean here lol

While on epg change show bouquet on launch to no

cheers bud,will try this 2moro as i've left it for the evening now.

do you know how i adjust the screen aswell? some of the text on menu is too far left? either that or im zoomed in a little

What box have you got but ill assume zgemma menu, setup, system, user interface, position setup and play around with the settings in there

its an lx2,but it should roughly be the same menu?? i'l see if i can find it using what you suggested,cheers

I've managed to adjust the screen but can't find where I change the auto bouquet on launch to no??
Also I tried to add my external had but the only option is internal flash??? Is it not recognising my had? Or am I in the wrong section to change it?

still need some help!

1:i cant seem to add my HDD? it only says internal flash,but the light on the HDD is lit so it is connected,just not being recognised.

2:not sure if this is the only way,but when i press "epg" on the remote i get taken to the categories IE all,entertainment,sport etc,is it possible to make it like on sky? when you just press tv guide??

3:when i am searching "all" channels,is it possible to make it change the whole page? again like you can with sky by just pressing up/down on the channel,instead of running through every channel by pressing up/down many times.

I'm sure there's more i need help with but that's it for now,Thanks

Back