a780

chad53

absolutely gutted received new box and connected as advised and powered up only to hear a slight noise in box yet did not power up at all.removed box tried different socket new fuse still nothing.phoned dealer to return and put my old starview back as i was receiving few channels but behold no signal on that now can i have damaged my supplier(virgin) box on wall that cable runs from?checked cable i was using and seem ok im worried now that inside wallbox there may be board fault.
chad

the fact it didn't power up at all would suggest that it is the unit. do you have a friend that you could try the starview on.is there power to the starview? if so it points to the a70. has your area gone nagra 3?
find out here :here:http://www.techkings.org/general-ca...s-post-if-you-have-received-new-cards-uk.html

if your area is going to go or has already gone nagra 3, you would be as well getting your money back as there is no nagra 3 cure as of yet.

i had all channels until six weeks ago when nagra did hit our area and i lost nearly all.i was told that the kryptview a780 would work with virgin supply.the new a7 did attempt to start up but fizzed out which is why im thinking it done something to the socket on wall cable runs from.if what you are saying is true and the box ive bought will not work then i shall return for refund and thank you for your advice im new to all this and learning maybe the hard way. yes there is power to my starview it worked fine until i tried a780
chad

Last edited:
Back