ABM Cable Error / Can I upgrade config files

Hi

I have an issue with my receiver that on OpenVix any version above the middle of 5.1 seems to go laggy in the menus. No idea what it is but my receiver is Miraclebox Premium Twin + Plus - it shouldnt have an issue running openvix without any plugins but the newer versions it just doesnt like.

If i go back to the start of 5.1 it works without any issues however then ABM doesnt work as it says upgrade to 3.1 from 2.8 - i have tried to remove and install the IPK of ABM 3.1 but it stays on 2.8

How do i go about manually replacing the config files from OE alliance github page?

Thanks

it's each to their own but I prefer openatv as it's regularly updated - the link i just sent has two builds, one dated 1st December and the other from yesterday, 3rd.
Everything just works as it should.
Try it and if you don't like it you can flash Vix again and hope for updates or a workaround for ABM...it seems the newer ABM (3.1) doesn't like the older vix builds if what you say is accurate

it's each to their own but I prefer openatv as it's regularly updated - the link i just sent has two builds, one dated 1st December and the other from yesterday, 3rd.
Everything just works as it should.
Try it and if you don't like it you can flash Vix again and hope for updates or a workaround for ABM...it seems the newer ABM (3.1) doesn't like the older vix builds if what you say is accurate
Yeah had this issue before it seems you have to have the latest image (3.1) to update the config files within in ABM in Vix.

I will give Openatv a go and see, thanks

Back