ABM not creating EPG?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I was sorting out my friends H2S last night so mine didn't auto update... so did a service scan and then did ABM but ABM does its thing but then when i go into EPG there is nothing? Any Ideas? I'm using the new Wooshbuild OpenATV 6.0 for the H.2H.

ABM controls your channel list and names, EPG importer in think Woosh uses, controls your EPG. Tell him to look for that and go into it and run it manually for now and see if gets an error or it happens again the next day. Check EPG settings is still set to store externally and that hdd/usb working ok .

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

OK so I did another service scan and then went into EPG and all the channels a TV guide were there! There however a few channels that weren't named so i Just went back into ABM and did a scan and didn't delete before scanning because for some reason it seems to delete the whole EPG TV Guide. I thought AMB was for the TV guide but so it creates the channel names and lists but it seems that the service scan dose this and you just go into ABM and scan which seems quite understandable... Learning So Others Can Learn!

Service scan is a way of scanning for all channels which will not be in any order.

ABM is a way of scanning for Channels which put them into bouquets.
You don't need to use both. ABM is fine on its own.

Unless there is something wrong with the ABM or service scan? All my channels were in order and in the correct Bouquets after the service scan was complete, I just had a few channels names say n/a so used ABM to scan for the information. If you have this build on yours give it ago and go to ABM and delete it go to epg, You will see what i mean.

ABM scans and places them into bouquets entertainment, movies etc. Service scan will put them in the last scanned bouquet in no order.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back