ABM Source numbers not channel?

dannyyid

Hello I'm in the process of making my own CustomMix.xml for 28.2e, I can find the channel numbers but can not locate the source numbers obviously this will be needed, does anyone know how I can find these numbers?

Cheers,

From fiddling about with it for a while, it was based on Sly / Vermin channel numbering system. However your AutoBouquet settings also play a factor into it.

So for example
Code:
<insert target="101" source="108" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->

Because provider is set to cable, BBC One HD on Vermin is channel number 108.

Code:
<insert target="134" source="280" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- S4C HD -->

If you look up 208 on Sly it is the SD version of that channel, but because my AutoBouquet settings had all HD channels swapped. It meant it was using SD channel numbers as it's source.

One good CustomMix, i'd recommend is Luffy's one.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/change-working-sly-channels-to-vermin-channels.127426/

Cheers mate will take a look at that tomorrow, as an alternative just incase I still want to carry on with my own list, if anyone sees this and knows of a sat_282_sky_uk source list could you please post.

Cheers

Cheers mate will take a look at that tomorrow, as an alternative just incase I still want to carry on with my own list, if anyone sees this and knows of a sat_282_sky_uk source list could you please post.

Cheers
It's Sly's channel numbering system.

101 = BBC One
102 = BBC 2
etc.

As above target is where you want to put the channel and source is the official sky or virgin numbers but as above you also need to think about channel swap in providers page

Back