Absolute Newbie in search of guidance

-josh-

Hi I bought my Star 2s box from fleabay and paid £5 for the seller to install the nline I also purchased.
The line is pretty rubbish, the box freezes a lot and goes off numerous times a day sometimes for long periods.
I was wondering if this is a normal experience of CS.

Anyway I am now on the hunt for another line to try and have found that it is not as straight forward as it would seem.
I am looking for someone to point me in the direction of some information.
I just am lost in all the abbreviations and names for things.

Any help much appreciated and thanks for reading.

so am I reading this right you are connected to a server but you are going offline lots ..... yes?? sounds like you need a new line matey tbh but check all your settings ect before you jump ship

Yes it seems to be setup correctly but freezes a lot. So I am after another line which I have found on another website. But I don't know the first
thing about installing the line, I expected it to just be a case of a menu option.

The box is running the vix image I believe, it looks a lot like the real sky box, I would just like to learn how things work with this
box so that I know what I am doing and I need a starting point.

I have only had the box since Tuesday.

Last edited:
Post a request here

Hi I think my n line might be incorrectly installed it says something about making sure it's newcamd or somethin to the effect in the email
not ccam how can I check this?

Also so can someone suggest a decent ftp program for windows 8 or mac

Josh loads of info out there, 3 weeks ago I hadn't a clue what I was doing but easy to pick up. If ya need any help pm me and I will point you in right direction

Back