accident can anyone help?

John155

HI, I installed the latest ATV (7.2) and then accidentally loaded wooshbuild (meant to load grog) but now despite starting from scratch I can't get the H2S to flash from USB it just keeps cycling through the wooshbuild screen with the error restarting keep comming up

HI, I installed the latest ATV (7.2) and then accidentally loaded wooshbuild (meant to load grog) but now despite starting from scratch I can't get the H2S to flash from USB it just keeps cycling through the wooshbuild screen with the error restarting keep comming up
Wooshbuild and Grogbuild won't work with atv 7 or above, 6.4 is the highest you can install with those builds.
If you want atv 7.1 then just use plain openatv and forget about wooshbuild

Wooshbuild and Grogbuild won't work with atv 7 or above, 6.4 is the highest you can install with those builds.
If you want atv 7.1 then just use plain openatv and forget about wooshbuild
OK thanks, i still have the issue that It won't boot (flash) from my USB anymore how can I break out of the cycle?

As above, what make and size usb is it?
Format it with FAT32 on the pc first then try flashing atv 7.1 again
Its a sandisk 32GB and worked fine this morning the box just won't see it as a boot anymore I tried other usb drives all the same and I'm changing the noforce to force

Format it with FAT32.
Put the unzipped openatv image on it and see if it will flash, don't change anything.
You may have more luck with openatv 6.4.

If it is stuck in a restart cycle you may need to try a different PSU

Format it with FAT32.
Put the unzipped openatv image on it and see if it will flash, don't change anything.
You may have more luck with openatv 6.4.

If it is stuck in a restart cycle you may need to try a different PSU
OK thanks all was fine until I thought I'd upgrade to latest ATV (silly me) PSU is fine its some lockup in the software I think I just can't get it to flash whatever I do and although I've not used for a while I do know these very well

Undo the damage so box boots then "flash online" Otherwise, don't flash by USB (where usb device must be fat32). Instead flash by ofgwrite (storage device does not need to be in fat32).

Post back with which method you want to pursue.

Undo the damage so box boots then "flash online" Otherwise, don't flash by USB (where usb device must be fat32). Instead flash by ofgwrite (storage device does not need to be in fat32).

Post back with which method you want to pursue.
I just usually do via usb drive formatted to fat32

Back