Accidently overwritten wooshbuild

liamgefc

Am new to zgemma/wooshbuild and while trying to update i have overwritten wooshbuild.

I have downloaded it on to my mac and saved it onto external hard drive but i had a situation where my mac would only let me save in external hard drive if i erased everything off it and zgemma would only let me initialize device if i deleted everything off it. As when i save build on external hard drive and start box it does not say flash.

I have tried to flash using online/local however it always says not enough space on /hdd. Despite my hdd being 500gb and completely empty.

I have now tried to mount the hard drive, which wasnt saying hdd it was sda but trouble am getting now its showing 2 external hard drives one says 200mb and one says 497gb.. it will only let me change the 200mb one to hdd. The other one stays unmounted. Any help on how to set this up? Just want to get back to using normal wooshbuild instead of openatv

Sorry for long post tried to put in as much detail as possible

Your new image should be on a usb stick [ not the hard drive ] when mounting the hard drive in the mount manager, where you see .sda, highlight it and scroll to the right,[ you will see a few options ] it should then show HD, then mount it as that ??? [

Back