Activation..SV7

Status
Not open for further replies.

s647lbt

I have just purchased one of these sv7, I used to have the box super untill nagravision 3 ruined it all.

can any body help me with getting up and running?

i understand you have to pay subscriptions now apparently my box ran out in Oct...

how do i get it to work.

thanks..

Alot of people have paid and r still waiting some since sept so i would wait and see if they sort it but thats up to u.

just search in Google and you will find what your looking for, But your wasting your time and money
with the crooks running that service (if you can call it that) have a read of the forums here and
save your money!!!!

My starview.com. Create an account. Do not pay sub money you will be left dissopointed if you do. Iv been waiting since the start ov September an folk have been waiting since July so don t waste your money mate

I have just purchased one of these sv7, I used to have the box super untill nagravision 3 ruined it all.

can any body help me with getting up and running?

i understand you have to pay subscriptions now apparently my box ran out in Oct...

how do i get it to work.

thanks..

Mate, stay away from these starview cowboys. You`ll only be ripped off by these chancers.

Some r on no new ones r on chans up and down if u want to be able to watch any thing at christmass i would look at other ways even a freeview box will give u more at the moment.

Some r on no new ones r on chans up and down if u want to be able to watch any thing at christmass i would look at other ways even a freeview box will give u more at the moment.

Go Sat or the other cable box simples !! lol

if you have not flashed box it can be returned i would say,no one has good things to say about starview and the no service ,info or getting banned on their forum,every forum except theirs will tell you this info,they will tell you lies as with all the broken promises of boxes working by a certain date,missed many times over,consider a kryptview box or sat box or be left with a red face ignoring the warnings we have been telling everyone for years.

SV users and ex users you still have time to get an alternative TV package either Sat or that other one you dont have to pay for...before xmas and watch the james bond season...again..just had it on sly 007 movies... did you get that channel buddy..!! sorry HT that last bit was not constructive but it still made you laugh..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back