add a cccam line total newbie!!

Onlyme02

Hi all this is my first post so hello!! Ive just purchased a zgemma star 2s and also have the open box v8s what i can't figure out is how to add a cccam line to the zgemma?? it was ease on the v8s but this is totally different can anyone help me please?? thanks in advance

Hi all this is my first post so hello!! Ive just purchased a zgemma star 2s and also have the open box v8s what i can't figure out is how to add a cccam line to the zgemma?? it was ease on the v8s but this is totally different can anyone help me please?? thanks in advance

Welcome to forum buddy. Now that pleasantry's are over you will need to so some reading lol

Plenty of threads on this subject, have a read even just a few down think dsayers provided a link for someone else on a step-by-step

no its just fresh out of the box

Ok, best advice is to download one of the backup images provided by others - try this image New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee - Downloads - TechKings for starters . Then once done you can install the line

---------- Post Merged at 07:19 PM ----------

please help cant find how to add cccam line thanks kerry

Kerry, plenty of threads on this subject. Use the search function, or look at the post by RustyMG for steps

cheers will do that!! will i be able to add the line easily when that is done?? sorry for all the questions you are being a big help!!

I've now got sucmnsee onto the box and done all the instructions but for the life of me can't figure out how to add the cccam line?? I've followed some instructions but it doesn't work can't even get channel 5 only 1-4??? hope some one can dumb it down for me??

Back