Add nline to cline or vice versa

buzzking5

I'm going to be setting up my zgemma box tomorrow and it has one tune tuner for sat and one for cable and I have been looking on how to have both lines running so I can use both at the same time, but I'm a little unsure on how to add the nline to CCcam or cline to newcamd and which would be the best way round, any help be great....thanks

use 2 lines of the same format , one below the other in newcamd.list or cccam.cfg

will work fine :)

To make things simple if you can, get 2 nlines to run on mgcam or 2 clines to run on cccam. That's the easiest way of setting both sat and cable up to run on the one cam

If you have a C line for sat and an N line for cable for example
put both lines in a CCcam.cfg file and run them through CCcam 2.3.0

It's the easiest option, you can run a C line with Mg Cam but it's messing about
(Mg Cam = N lines only)

If you have two lines just type or paste them directly underneath each other

So it looks something like this

C: bestserver.com 10025 user123 pass456
N: differentserver.com 12000 name123 pas789 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 ..............14

Save both lines in your Cccam.cfg file and send to ETC or Usr/Keys depending on your image, then switch on the cam.

Just be wary that if your line starts with CWS = , which it will if it's in a newcamd.list, you need to change that to N: . And yes the spaces I put after the = and the : are intentional and (as far as I'm aware) necessary.

this is what confuses a lot ive noticed they say they use a N line so you help them thinking its a mgcamd (cws) when infact its a newcamd that's where a lot of people set up wrong when adding 2nd line I find

I've helped people over teamviewer before and more often than not that's the problem, they've just copied it straight from the newcamd file into the cccam.cfg, or the other way round, not realising it doesn't quite work like that.

Back