Adding channels from the "ALL" channel list

rekutt

Theres the odd channel in the ALL channel list i want to add to certain bouquets, but i dont know how to do this?

I use autobouquets maker and i know that does everything for you but i want to tweak what i end up with.

Is this possible?

Also once ive tweaked the bouquets will they stay like this or once the autobouquets maker runs again in the night will it replace what ive tweaked?

Thanks in advance

Add to favs it'll mind them but if not then ABM running again will wipe them until added to the whitelist

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Can you explain what the white list is?

I understand what you mean about ABM running and removing it from favs which is a pain as I would have to redo it everyday ;(

The plugin whitelist will be updated eventually in an update if the channel is to be staying. You could edit the xml file manually if brave. Search on here. Lincsat explains and posts his amended ipk file every so often.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Sounds complicated ;)
Basically I'm in south Yorkshire and have ABM setup with the region as south Yorkshire but BBC one is just BBC one HD but I want to replace it or keep both but have BBC One Yorks at the top of the list so they are together all the time.

Ive done this by moving BBC One Yorks channel to where I want it but are you saying in the morning BBC One Yorks will be removed again by ABM??

Will that give me BBC one Yorks instead of BBC One HD then? What about BBC Two HD, ITV HD and channel 4 HD how do I keep those at the same time fella?

Back