Adding channels to favourites

lanc_red

Hi all

Think ive tried every button, but cant seem to add any channels to Favourites Bouquet. Im using the Slyk HD skin. Any help appreciated.

"Press down for epg highlight the channel you want and press menu add service to bouquet and select favourites"

this works a treat !! cheers mate

Hi all

Think ive tried every button, but cant seem to add any channels to Favourites Bouquet. Im using the Slyk HD skin. Any help appreciated.

Try OpenWebif from your pic IP address should bring up OpenWebif look down the left for editor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try OpenWebif from your pic IP address should bring up OpenWebif look down the left for editor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to do this myself, but I don't seem to have a favourites Bouquet - do I just add one manually, and will that then appear as favourites when I press the blue button, or does it need to be added by the system?

Hi Had the same problem and now sorted Many thanks
Now I have the favorites Bouquet I cannot get the EPG to update the Favourites (TV) although all the channels on the other Bouquets have updated normally.

Any help will be appreciated

Favourites bouquets are used for that reason they don't get effected by other scans so if you want to update the channels you'll need to delete then re add to favourites bouquet.

What channels are you wanting to move from? I.e. Sat or cable channels created by AutoBouquetsMaker or IPTV?

Back