adding cline to zgemma star 2s help.

Husky77

got the zgemma star today and have flashed the box with sucmnsee vix hades ,had the box connected with filezilla , cannot figure out where to put the cline probably need a step by step guide wouldn't have much of a clue about these boxes.
do I add the line as a .cfg file etc. help much appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 07:14 PM ----------

its ok figured it out .

Connect to box find the /etc folder and edit the Cccam.cfg file with your cline, save and close

Goto your cam setting start/restart cccam and reset box... Done

Hi im having this same problem, how do I edit CCcam.cfg.file, just rename it with my line? Sorry for the noobness :'(

Is there a way of adding a Cline or Nline manually (like on the old Skybox F5?) Without the use of FTP?

Yes press portal dream explorer then go to the location of the line nline usr/keys cline etc then press ok on the cam and edit from there

Just tried to connect via FTP and I get the following error message on filezilla - any ideas?

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220-@Updated by : SIP-Online Friday 26th of June 2015
Response: 220-@Image Download : Updates Zgemma Star Series - Index of: home/
Response: 220-@Image Support : Forums - Zgemma Star Series
Response: 220-@Serie : Zgemma-Star-2S
Response: 220-@Package : OpenViX
Response: 220-@Version : Hades.014.release
Response: 220
Command: USER root
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS ****
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Are you using FileZilla Client as there are 2 different types In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate it only got as far as "Open up Filezilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quickconnect" then I got the above message error.

I can't understand why it won't connect there was a post a while back saying they couldn't connect but I can't remember why. Have you tried to manually add line

I can't understand why it won't connect there was a post a while back saying they couldn't connect but I can't remember why. Have you tried to manually add line

Yes I added the line manually but now that's set up I wanted to start using FTP. Are there any others you would recommend?

Back