adding cline to zgemma star 2s help.

Still not working! :( Could my router be blocking the connection somehow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, what I meant was is the router preventing me from connecting my computer to my box via FileZilla for FTP?

Shouldn't do , make sure it's client version Your box IP address in top left hand box next box , root leave rest blank press quick connect

Hmm that's what I've been trying mate. I followed your guide and received an error message (posted screenshot earlier in this thread).

Just seen your screen shot with links did you try to updat the image via FTP ?

I haven't been able to connect via FTP, that's the issue I'm having. I read somewhere on the net that the router firewall might be blocking the connection, but I'm not sure how to disable this. My box and Nline are working perfectly but I wanted to delve into FTP to try these new skins which have been added to the forum.

If you pm me will send a link to a page that will help you connect via DCC

hi guys!
i edited CCcam.cfg via filezilla rebooted my box and selected setting/softcam/cl ,,softcam manager , CCcam.2.30, yellow button(restart) but i get No config files found!!!
but its definately in the etc folder on the box via filezilla! so what am i doing wrong?

Its ok guys i found the problem (my line was written as Cccam.cfg instead of CCcam.cfg) my bad

Last edited:
I haven't been able to connect via FTP, that's the issue I'm having. I read somewhere on the net that the router firewall might be blocking the connection, but I'm not sure how to disable this. My box and Nline are working perfectly but I wanted to delve into FTP to try these new skins which have been added to the forum.

try this m8 it works through firefox browser addon
FireFTP - The Free FTP Client for Mozilla Firefox

Back