Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

Hi to every member of this Forum ! For sharing protocol setting, I downloaded the above Ccam+Newcamd link for openbox s 10 HD pvr, extracted and saved it in Notepad and then in USB, but I forgot to edit Cline and Nline in notepad. Anyhow I inserted usb to openbox, started upgrading by USB. I followed instructions, Ccam Client setup was ok all files reading were ok, even I created an acount. But when clicked on MGCamd plug setup, then clicked on update file by USB the files (1- ignore.list, 2- replace.list and 3- newcamd.list) could not be read, it says ignore.list not found, replace.list not found, newcamd.list not found. Then when I clicked on Manage config Files a New window of (1- ignore.list, 2- replace.list and 3- newcamd.list) opens but only With blue (cancel) button which has no option except cancelling. I made a mistake at begining when did not edited Cline and Nline on notepad. Now added cline and Nline to usb notepad in inserted again and clicked on Upgrade by USB, it says: Upgrade data too large, failed, then i changed Upgrade mode Misc Files, then I got the options to Select the files, I selected all files to Upgrade and clicked on Upgrade, it completed Upgrade, but when I clicked on info, it says file not found. Can any one show me in detail how to solve this problem please. I even dumped by usb but still i have the same problem. should I click on set factory default and start again sharing protocol setting from the beginning?

First download the attached test cccam.cfg file at the bottom of this page.
Once unzipped open the file and overwrite the test clines with your own active clines, then save the changes

Hi - apologies if this is a stupid question
I have unzipped the file and I am trying to open the file.
I have tried 'notepad' but not good.
What software should I use to open and how do I know my 'active cline'
Thanks in advance
ETB

i have same problem as well ,can someone help

---------- Post Merged at 04:22 PM ----------

i have same problem as well ,can someone help

hi im new to this any kind person or people supply me with a sub or a freebie if anyone can help plz help as ive just got a f5 plz kind people pm me thanks much appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 06:38 PM ----------

hi im new to this any kind person or people supply me with a sub or a freebie if anyone can help plz help as ive just got a f5 plz kind people pm me thanks much appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 06:38 PM ----------

Hi chaps new here I agree with seunoluomo I cannot either download zip file due to draconian rules nor can I a way to install cline onto Openbox S11 Can anyone help please

hi to all,
i am a newbie here ,I AM LEARNING ABOUT CCCAM,I JUST BOUGHT OPENBOX S10 I WANT TO LOAD CCCAM ACCOTUN VIA USB,PLS HELP ME ON HOW TO OVERWRITE THE CCCAM .CFG. AFTER UNZIPP

Its quite simple mate

---------- Post Merged at 02:37 PM ----------

hi to all,
i am a newbie here ,I AM LEARNING ABOUT CCCAM,I JUST BOUGHT OPENBOX S10 I WANT TO LOAD CCCAM ACCOTUN VIA USB,PLS HELP ME ON HOW TO OVERWRITE THE CCCAM .CFG. AFTER UNZIPP

Its quite simple mate

I have open box s10. I want to add cccam file or config file. please share me & write me how i can config all step by step. May I use My 3g dongle to watch tv channel ? Now I'm watching nss6 & DD Free dish.
Thanks.
Shahin sarkar.

Dear Brothers I need some Help.

I am using Openbox S10. Problem is that I have Cline for DishTV. I Give internet to my openboxs10 & add the cline through usb, and activated the cline in the manage cccam, now the status of cline is showing KO!! & Login repeatedly. iam not getting the channels it showing Scrambled. Please help me in this issue.

any special setting for Openbox S10 ??? SHARE WITH ME openbox owners & experts..

Thanks in advance

Hi just bought an Openbox V5S, realaly need an idiots guide on how to set up a cline and other files. Thank you

Back