adding n line / c line

RO52CON

Hi,

I have flashed my 2s box with the vix sucmnsee image everything went fine until adding the n line / cline and i have tried both ways and neither seem to work

is there anything simple i could be doing wrong?

i have scanned the forum tried some of the suggestions like making i remove N: from my line and replaced it with CWS =, also restarted mgcamd, rebooted box but noting seems to work any help much appreciated

thanks

Have you tried FTP or entering manually on your box? I had trouble FTPing when I first got mine. You can download Dream Explorer from plugins and navigate to etc/keys and enter you Nline manually in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, press Portal/Green (download plugins)/Extensions/Dream Explorer. If on Sucmnsee image it may already be installed.

sucmnsee has already added it just press portal it should be there nline is best to go in newcamd.list starting with CWS = your server details in usr/keys and cline in cccam.cfg in etc

Ok just used dream explorer and my n line is already in there and I've double checked its correct.
should I delete it and renter my n line?

Shouldn't need to if it's already there. Have you restarted softcam? Menu/Setup/Softcam/Softcam Manager/press yellow to restart Mgcamd.

if its correct no are you sure you have taken off the n and put your details after CWS CAPITAL LETTERS then = with spaces either side

Yep I restarted softcam and there is definitely no N: after CWS = my server

really strange I can now watch certain channels but most just give the sucmnsee alien background.

could I bee using an old image of vix could this affect it? If so how can I check my current version

do you mean you can view certain encrypted channels if so you just need to follow guide to run abm. To check version menu, information, about then info
you will be best of using hades 018 or vix 3.2

yea i can see s*y prem +1 but thats about it for movies. and some kids channels, no sports.

wheres the guide to run abm?

it says version 4.2 on mine vix sky skin by fraggle 121?

thats because we don't get sly hd channels anymore it sounds like abm isn't setup properly where did you get the backup from
this is my setup
abm.jpg
abm 2.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 AM ----------

yea i can see s*y prem +1 but thats about it for movies. and some kids channels, no sports.

wheres the guide to run abm?

it says version 4.2 on mine vix sky skin by fraggle 121?

just noticed when you pressed about did you press info button at the top it should say build:

yes just follow the guide i posted in link above incase there's something you have missed when you come to autobouquet marker follow the screenshot i've uploaded

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 AM ----------

apart from your area custom

Mine says

FreeSat UK - NO
SKY ROI - NO
SKY UK - YEA
SKYUK AREA - WALES HD
SKYUK FTA ONLY - NO
SKYUK GEN MAIN BOUQUET - YES
SKYUK GEN SECTIONS BOUQUETS - YES
SKYUK GEN HD BOUQUETS - YES
SKYUK GEN FTA - YES
SKYUK GEN FTA HD - YES
SWAP CHANNELS - YES

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 AM ----------

CAN I JUST DOWNLOAD LATEST IMAGE FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN AND START FRESH OR WOULD I HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE CURRENT IMAGE OR WILL IT JUST OVERWRITE?

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP BY THE WAY

it would be best to use a backup from here because there could be other settings that have been missed it will just overwrite it including your line details so you will have to reupload it

ok well all the encrypted channels are working now apart from HD ones, so should the HD channels still show on EPG?

Back