Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

Having tried again this morning I'm still having the same problems after finishing the scan the only thing I'm left with is sports channels only and ironically not the Irish ones any ideas ?

I thought I had but must've got mixed up. I've no sky sports channels staring 440 onwards is the correct plug in autoboquetsmaker ?

I thought I had but must've got mixed up. I've no sky sports channels staring 440 onwards is the correct plug in autoboquetsmaker ?

The one wooshbuild comes bundled with is autobouquets e2, but ive never really it due to the fact that you cant hide/delete certain bouquets without it messing up the channel order. So i installed autobouquetsmaker from the plugins download menu and have stuck with that, as it has an option to hide certain bouquets away without interfering with channel numbers.

To get abm, you need to, from live tv, press green and then green again and then go down to systemplugins. In here ull find autobouquetsmaker.

Once installed ull need to change the settings of abe2 so that it doesnt auto update every morning. And then configure abm via the service searching menu.

You will now need to delete all bouquets generated by abe2 so that you dont end up with 2 sets. To do this from live tv, press up and then press blue. Youll be presented with all the bouquets. Highlight each one and press menu and then remove entry. Once you only have Favourites (TV) left (dont delete this) press menu again and purge bouquets.

Ull now need to set your ABM settings as follows

ABM: configure menu

eb0dfbab6ad5a6dc4cb4e3937b94bd47.jpg

dff5eb03dc03741c79b631f5e034db57.jpg

ABM: providers menu

1f6a9610f47b78fdf85e572509cd5590.jpg

1497d77af8705658f5405b4b92832e80.jpg

aca9a7496dd5ff72d0e22caa2698f532.jpg

In the sky uk area ull need to change it to ur own area (custom) eg granada custom

Then from main ABM menu choose to update config files so that you get the latest uk and irl channel lists.

Then ftp my customMix.xml file from my previous post into folder

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/custom/

Then in ABM menu choose start scan. It should complete without any problems.

Once complete reboot your box and u should now be fixed.

Last edited:
Thanks that's helpful and helped me to tidy up my EPG
I deleted ABM and just use Autobouquets as I had an early morning call from my TV switching on at 07-30 to run ABM and I like the hdmi Cec

BTW love that sky skin you have where can I get it as I currently have the SLY one
Cheers

Thanks but that's the skin I already have but your logo is Sky and mines slyk

Ah u need to edit the extras.xml file in folder /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd and right at the very bottom it says panel name="my-logo1" you need to change that to "my-logo2" and then save file and restart your gui. It will then have the sky logo

Ahhh right thanks very much mate that's a great help
Many thanks again

Great work on the hack for rename. With my sat/cable mix I don't have enough room for all so im just going to add sky sports 5 the code looks for a range how would I set it for one channel

I think it would just be for example in range (408,409) and this will only add " ROI" to channel 408. As i had originally put (441-445) and it only added it to the 441-444 channels so when i changed it to (441-446) then it picked up 445 as well.

Ah u need to edit the extras.xml file in folder /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd and right at the very bottom it says panel name="my-logo1" you need to change that to "my-logo2" and then save file and restart your gui. It will then have the sky logo
Woops I did what you suggested in file zillion on Mac I edited the xml file to say mylogo2 by just changing the 1 to a 2 but now box is stuck on boot up screen, I since records edited back to my logo1 but still stuck on boot up screen in colour
Any ideas please

And you put it back to how it was or put a backup back over?

did you change anything else

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ----------

You would be better starting a new thread and keep this thread on topic

Just put slyk ipk back after deleting slyk folder
Yes I agree it may have now taken us off original topic but in interest of continuity I posted it on this thread...
No one died I hope

From what I've read all the 3pm games will be on sky sports 5, I've just added that to my ********** file for now and set the channel to 439 in custom swap as sky sports 5 sd is 439 on a official sly+hd box,looked at the listings for next Saturday and it's showing Everton vs Spurs as the live 3pm game, with sky sports mix set to launch soon there maybe a shuffle of the sky sports channels so setting it to 439 like sky seems like a safe bet as any new channels launched might take up any empty slots in the epg that the rest of you have used to add the ROI channels which may cause problems later down the line.

Last edited:
Back