Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

Once you have set the country/region in abme2 have you then pressed the green button to do a scan?

When i first tried it i selected the country/region plugin then highlighted roi then pressed ok..this launches abme2 automatically

area: northern ireland
Scan mode: available hd
Sort option: large first bouquet
Next update: Saturday
Auto picon: no

All boxes checked appart from default bouquets

I pressed green then ok to start the nit scan. A black screen appears says it's downloading bouquets 28.2e.

Once finished an information message comes up saying standard channels have been set up

I press fav on control go to sports folder.. 401-408 is sky sports as usual and there are no others in the list

Rapture when you first go in and select between England, etc and you check NI press menu and it should show on the another screen first option the region change this to NI also then do your NIT scan

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I have done mate and I get ROI sly sports on 441-445 have you tried this?

This is how my box was configured on set up with NI selected because I from there, if I have not selected roi anywhere how can I expect to get roi channels?

Rapture I am also from NI I set my box up myself no where on the box have I set ROI and I get these channels, have you tried this and it doesn't work or have you not tried it yet? If you haven't I suggest u do as it works for me, if this doesn't work I am at a loss mate

Also rapture it may not show up in the sports bouquet list you may have to go straight to channel 441?

For Ireland why would you need the extra channels saying roi when you should have them on 401 onwards? The roi at the end is for users in the uk so we can define the channels but if you choose Ireland then you should have sky sports 1 to 5 Ireland first

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ----------

If he setup the channels you'll basically have two lots of the same channels

I think the reason why he is looking them is for 3pm kick offs we in NI (part of the U.K.) only get what you get for sly uk so the optional roi sly sports are on different channels

Rapture - If you are NI you select NI in the Country / Region plugin. The plugin does the work.

The point of the plugin is to give you extra channels and also swap channels for everyone. The plugin gives everyone the RIO sports channels no matter where you were from. It then swaps the channels numbers and places them in the sports bouquet.

As of yesterday, AB E2 had an update which added the RoI channels for everyone as default. What it doesn't do is swap the position so it is in he sports section. The country / region plugin does this for you.

Last edited:
Arr I see I thought if choosing Ireland you would get the Ireland sports channels by default is anyone else getting them on 441+ choosing northern Ireland.

Wooshman may have thought the same as me and not added them to the swap.txt

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah it's for 3pm kickoffs, and Northern Ireland is in the UK we spend coins with the Queens Head on just like yourself lol. We get the same UK sky you get also.

I tried just pressing in 441 and it jumps to BBC 1

You need to run wooshbuilds plug in mate as he says above that's why he has done it so we all get the roi sly sports

I just reflashed my box woosh v4.01 and didnt restore my settings. I choose ni on c&r and then again in abme2 when it popped up. When it finishes I'll run epg downloaded and restart my box

Last edited:
Woosh a friend of mine had the same setup as myself he's asked me how he will get these channels. His was set up as NI originally when abme2 runs automatically will his channel list be updated?

---------- Post Merged at 03:15 PM ----------

Boooom lads it worked. Thank you all for your help. Also sorry for doubting you Paul it just wasn't making good sense to me lol. Your an absolute legend wooshman I'll be 100% donating come payday. Keep up the good work

Back