Adding test line

Hi guys, sorry to make a new thread. I have got my new box set up with open atv 4.2, which is great and is working fantastic.

I have just requested a test line over email and they have sent 3 attachments over email a mg_ cfg, CCcam.cfg and a newcamd.list

Now here is where I am confused, now I don't know which one is the best one to use, also I do not understand how to open these files. I have downloaded FileZilla which I presume I use to open and transfer them to the Zgemma? (Currently not at home, so apologies if all I have to do is that)

If anyone knows of an idiots guide thread of adding a line then please could you link it as I feel like I have looked through hundreds of threads and getting quite confused now.

Appreciate the support

copy and paste your newcamd.list and goto usr/keys/ edit newcamd then save your file.
restart your cams and use mgcam 1.35 or 1.38 whichever works

cccam is the easiest to install just copy the cccam.cfg file over to usr/keys (c line)

Then menu..info panel...softcampanel
select cam1 ... cccam 2.3.0 (or which ever version of cccam is installed)
press green button to either start or restart.

The other 2 files (nlines) I'll pass on and let someone else advice. Nlines are meant to better, matter of opinion

I normally use flash fxp but whatevers easiest, if you use this, username is root/ password is password/ connect via ip and copy and paste nline

Back