Advice before Submitting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISPs can throttle your speed? So lets say for example I'm paying for half a gig speed from my isp so you saying without VPN my isp can reduce/throttle my speed from 500 to like 100?

Does the VPN itself affect or bottleneck your ISP speed? I'm talking about popular well known VPNs. I'm with virgin media cable internet.

My wi-fi router supports wi-fi 6 speeds, is this similar performance to wired ethernet? My devices support wi-fi 6.
Yeah ISP can throttle / block iptv traffics

Ideally you need to do a bit of research once you've put your request in and had replies look at people's posts how long been a member have they contributed with valid replies ect.
Take plenty of trials but don't constaly post in the request thread as some will look as tho your just a trial hopper.
Anyone who replies to you and says they don't do short term subs tell them to fekk off and move onto next one and if you follow the advisery on page 1 of the request thread you shouldn't go too far wrong with it.
State your device what your preferences are like if you want adult channels or not Don't just copy and paste what others has put.

ISPs can throttle your speed? So lets say for example I'm paying for half a gig speed from my isp so you saying without VPN my isp can reduce/throttle my speed from 500 to like 100?
Yes they can if they see too much traffic, but if you 500mbps you won't see it get throttled below 25mbps (the needed standard for 4k viewing)
Vpn will reduce speeds but also make it look like it's not coming from one source which stops isp throttling, in theory

Yes they can if they see too much traffic, but if you 500mbps you won't see it get throttled below 25mbps (the needed standard for 4k viewing)
Vpn will reduce speeds but also make it look like it's not coming from one source which stops isp throttling, in theory

I'm with virgin media ISP. What suggestions do you believe I should follow because every UK ISP is not the same right?

Okay so why should ISP throttle your speed when 4K IPTV doesn't take not much bandwidth 25mbps like you say. Understood if watch on 3 devices simultaneously that 75mbps so even then that's a fraction of 500mbs so how ISPs notice & throttle/restrict?

Just going round in circles here tbh...

When ordering from a McDonald's, do you go in, ask them how long the fries were cooked before serving to you, ask them to put only 2.8mg salt on said fries (no more, no less, but how do you check exactly the amount put on)?!

OR, do you go in, take a punt, think that was pretty nice, 2 weeks later, go back, the burger wasn't as nice, but the fries were hotter?! Then, condundrem, what do you do?!

Okay so why should ISP throttle your speed when 4K IPTV doesn't take not much bandwidth 25mbps like you say. Understood if watch on 3 devices simultaneously that 75mbps so even then that's a fraction of 500mbs so how ISPs notice & throttle/restrict?
They are not throttling your connection specifically, if they happen to believe traffic destined to a specific place could potentially be IPTV related, they will block or throttle that traffic. But they have to be very care has for example in Italy, they are using a new Piracy Shield anti-piracy system, but recently blocked a cloudfare IP address that ended up blocking a large number of websites, including a charity, a telecoms company, and several schools.

This is why VPNs are a good tool, they protect your traffic. With a VPN your ISP can see your IP address, the destination IP addresses, and the ports you’re using for streaming. But encrypt the traffic with a VPN now they can only see your IP address going to the destination VPN server/firewall and that you are using a VPN.

Just see if you get the tests first, then try them, find one that suits you and try a month to start with, also keep any other messages from other providers, just in case you need them down the line, I know most people on here say to go with a VIP or a VET, but there are a few providers on here that are not, but they run good services and have good post counts, and do contribute to various threads, finally avoid anyone that only offers 1 year subs, less chance of getting ripped off, good luck.

After all those questions, there might not be such a big queue beating his pm box down with offers.
True if scammers read this thread they won't waste their time with me with their scammy offers and will concentrate on their next victims instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back