Advice on buying zgemma 2s

Jabace

Hi guys, considering I'm completely new to this and really dnt have a clue as to wot I'm doing would anyone recommend tht I buy a zgemma star 2s with a gift preloaded with a skin? (I'm writing wot I have read, not sure wot it means lol) basically a plug n play straight from the box, or is it not a good idea? Wots the pros and cons to doing tht? Like I say I'm a complete novice so I need all the help I can get, oh BTW the guy says the line is generally ok with minimum freezing which I thought was honest for him to say tho he can say tht before I buy,

anyway any any input would be appreciated . Thx

buying a pre setup box is a complete waste of money. There is plenty of advice on here and if you are ever stuck there are plenty of people that can help you.

zgemma s2 on ebay is about £65 with a gift its about £130-£150.
zgemma h.s2 (the newer faster model) is about £85 and about £150 with a gift.

The majority of sellers that include a gift are scammers. After 3 months you can't leave feedback so they pull your line. So your 12 month line you got, just lasted 3 months and then you have to buy another.

If the guy says the line is general ok with minimum freezing, he probably means his line is shit.

Buy your box.

Setup with a pre made backup image from here. There are plenty in the downloads section with full instructions on how to install.

and request a line in the general satellites forum. There is a sticky thread at the top specifically for that.

if you need some help on the terminology and a general a-z of how to do thing, download and read my setup guide/glossary

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84949-bare-bones-openatv-new-setup-guide.html

Kiddac thx for tht it's much appreciated , like I say I ain't got a clue so I needed to ask which seems to of been the right thing to do, anyway yea gonna go with your advice and get a zgemma from zgemma.co.uk (I'm guessing tht is a decent place to get one) and I'll go from there , appreciate it if ya look out for my posts tho lol, so I'll be bk wen I get my box.. Once again thankyou

get a zgemma from zgemma.co.uk (I'm guessing tht is a decent place to get one)

They are our forum sponsors and if you go to the Buy a zgemma section there's a discount code for your first box. I've bought several boxes off them and their customer service is outstanding.

For the love of God it's what, not wot.

As others have said, buy a box then find your own line from someone on here as you wI'll not be disappointed three months later.

Last edited:
For the love of God it's what, not wot.

As others have said, buy a box then find your own line from someone on here as you wI'll not be dissapointed three months later.

when the grammar police feck up. It's even funnier. :bye:

Back