Advice with freezing on sat server?

channelking

Hi guys

Last week or so the sat server I have is freezing on every channel I change to. When it freezes it can freezing for long time like up to a minute.

Now I have checked my setup to make sure but tbh I am not certain if my setup isnt at fault. The dish/LNB seem fine, the feeds coming in are tightly screwed.

In regards to the power levels I am not sure if that is right. I know weak or too high power levels can cause internet issues and can cause glitching freezing.

The provider has said its not his server and no other customer has complained. Just wanted advice is he right and have I got a faulty setup.

Really stressed regarding this.

Hi guys

Last week or so the sat server I have is freezing on every channel I change to. When it freezes it can freezing for long time like up to a minute.

Now I have checked my setup to make sure but tbh I am not certain if my setup isnt at fault. The dish/LNB seem fine, the feeds coming in are tightly screwed.

In regards to the power levels I am not sure if that is right. I know weak or too high power levels can cause internet issues and can cause glitching freezing.

The provider has said its not his server and no other customer has complained. Just wanted advice is he right and have I got a faulty setup.

Really stressed regarding this.

simple remedy, try a test line, job done!

Back