advise needed tried sucmnsee vix 4.0 and woosh v3 both crash on star s2

hi a little help again please ive set up my own box fine now using sucmnsee vix4.1 .ive done the excact same using the same usb to flash . it flashes fine then 1 - 8 mins in it all freezes then tries to reboot .im taking the usb out after flash then boot .ive tried another new usb with woosh v3 and i get errors then a crash ???? any help please thanks again.

Sounds like after u flash something is filling box memory.
Soon as box is flashed it should have a usb set up in it for ts/rec/epg/swapfile and be restarted via menu

I'll try and initialise the usb storage before it crashes .thanks for the reply sucmnsee your help is apreciated as all ways .ill be back shortly to let you know how I got on .

Have you tried flashing Stock OpenATV?

If it crashes after a stock flash then it must be hardware/faulty box.

Tried to initialise the usb and it crashed before I got the chance to finish. Where do I find stick open atv file ? Is it from zgemma site as all I see is open atv ? Thanks for the time gents

I've just tried a quick fat 32 format and it came up on display boot then changed to usb?. So I'm using a new usb and doing a low level format then a fat 32 . Then see how that goes

USB on the led is correct, when that happens press the power button on the front of the box and it will change to FLSH

I'm using the supply I use on my own box as I just swap it over and try to set up the new one .ive checed the wires I've used new Ethernet new hdmi lead Incase of a small short (worth a try ) .but all the leads I use on my own box and it's working 100%. My ll format is nearly done so I'm going to try and flash with open atv 5.3 . Can I just set it up as normal and see if it crashes ?

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 PM ----------

Ahh sorry I didn't know that I pressed power button and it's now flashing .ill be back

After it's crashed do you lose ftp access ? Sounds similar problem to what I had. My box used to crash daily until I turned off port forwarding in my router.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive flashed with open atv and up to now its still going its just adding channels at the min so im just waiting for the crash. As for router settings would it not be the same for my other box which works fine connected to the same router ? thanks

---------- Post Merged at 09:42 PM ----------

spoke to soon 50% in and its crashed and just rebooted.any ideas whats up now

Dude sounds like a dodgy box at this stage. U have another running properly so u know what ur doing. Not many options left

mate ive got 3 running 2 in my house 1 in the mothers and i managed just fine (with your help) . i just got a big blue error screen just then saying "sorry we have encountered a problem " then it shut down again . i think ill try for a warranty on it .i dont know where i stand with it now and how to say its faulty ?

mate ive got 3 running 2 in my house 1 in the mothers and i managed just fine (with your help) . i just got a big blue error screen just then saying "sorry we have encountered a problem " then it shut down again . i think ill try for a warranty on it .i dont know where i stand with it now and how to say its faulty ?

Whod U buy from?

Back