Aircon only blows hot air

pavaroti

Hi guys, Can anyone assist me, my aircon for my Renault megane 1.6 shake it, year 2006, only blows hot air, no cool air. I thought it needed some re-gasing I took my car for regasing, however no luck problem still exist. I look forward to your advices. Cheers!!!

Hi guys, Can anyone assist me, my aircon for my Renault megane 1.6 shake it, year 2006, only blows hot air, no cool air. I thought it needed some re-gasing I took my car for regasing, however no luck problem still exist. I look forward to your advices. Cheers!!!

Well, if the refrigerant is known to be topped up and is not leaking, it has to be the Condenser or Compressor. Very occasionally the air filter being blocked can result in hot air only too. Were whoever gassed it for you not able to diagnose that for you? When you run it you can poor soapy water over the compressor to see if there is a leak but you can also get cans of refrigerant with built in die that you inject into the system to locate a leak.

[video=youtube;I5xfVyb_p9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5xfVyb_p9A[/video]

Last edited:
if it was a reputable refrigerant guy he would have picked up on the compressor not cycling g.this sounds like your ac controls are messed.what kind of hvac system do you have?manual ie cables or automatic?if its automatic there will be a way to pull ac codes but im in canada and never hear of a megame before coming here.lol

renault megane,you aint missing much lol,dont you mean pollen filter ?suppose you did the obvious switch the heater control from hot to cold?

Back