AJ channel list 15/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the channel list include all previously installed channels or is it just update for above mentioned channels? Regards

Afy this list includes all channels. The channels listed have been moved to new frequencies therefore the list is updated frequently to fix missing/scrambled channels, hope this helps.

Please can someone explain on AJ list being with SD what does this cover different to the normal list (normally use the standard without SD). Many Thanks

Please can someone explain on AJ list being with SD what does this cover different to the normal list (normally use the standard without SD). Many Thanks

The list with SD includes Film & Sports channels in SD as well as HD. Some members asked for this, as they were getting glitching on the HD Sports channels during popular football matches & wanted the SD version to fall back on.

---------- Post Merged at 01:02 AM ----------

Hi. does the 15th oct update incorporate all channels on 4th october update??? sorry newbie

The latest channel list will be up to date with transponder changes, new channels, old channels deleted etc.

Although between the 4th October & 15th October, a lot of channels have been deleted from the FTA favourites. I can only think this was accidental, as it includes BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD, ITV HD, CHANNEL 4 HD, & all the regional variations.

does it matter which one I download?

---------- Post Merged at 07:19 PM ----------

is there any lists that would allow me to watch premier league games on sat at 3? as sky sports only does the commentary. I always see other countries can view these matches. thanks

Hi.. Done a download of the zipped file. Winzip will not open it, but Winrar does. However, the unzipped size is the same as the zipped - 64kb. This size file is somewhat smaller than the TP file I already have (1024kb) and is listed as being incompatible by the Satbox. Any ideas as to why it is not unzipping correctly....regards, Chic

Hi.. Done a download of the zipped file. Winzip will not open it, but Winrar does. However, the unzipped size is the same as the zipped - 64kb. This size file is somewhat smaller than the TP file I already have (1024kb) and is listed as being incompatible by the Satbox. Any ideas as to why it is not unzipping correctly....regards, Chic

Are you using Internet Explorer?

If so, try using Firefox to download the file. IE has a known problem with downloading some compressed files.

Many thanks...used Firefox and problem went away. Never had an issue with Explorer before, but will be more wary now. Thanks again...Chic

---------- Post Merged at 11:35 PM ----------

Many thanks Kremmen...used Firefox and problem went away. Never had an issue with Explorer before, but will be more wary now. Thanks again...Chic​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back