all my sky programs scrambled

You put your Cam in from a USB stick on the V8. There should be an option there to upgrade by USB or something, once you've got your USB inserted of course.

---------- Post Merged at 05:15 PM ----------

And it goes in Ccam for some reason, at least that's what I did and it worked.

i dont have a cam lol i bought the box of face book around 9 months ago £120 first payment then £40 a year ..but channles went scrambled and i updated channel list few times thought that was all i had to do lol (NOOB) how and where do i get a cam

manage CCcam.cfg is empty buty option to add or update via usb

MDcamd same update via usb or manage config files but niothing there also

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ----------

MG not MD

option to add or update via usb

That's the one. When you've got your line from the thread I directed you to, copy the file to your USB stick, insert it and upgrade. Make sure the USB is formatted first, which you can do in the V8 itself or on PC.

ok where do i get test one and do i need a c line or n line ?

From the request thread and either will work. I'm running an N on my V8. In general N's can be better as they can be shared around the house on multiple boxes. Often C's are for a single box only.

i dont have a cam lol i bought the box of face book around 9 months ago £120 first payment then £40 a year ..but channles went scrambled and i updated channel list few times thought that was all i had to do lol (NOOB) how and where do i get a cam

You need to do a bit of research next time you buy a box !! £120 for that box !!! Iam in the wrong game

Back