Always rebooting please help!!!!!!

Hi all
I have a new zgemma star 2s. It's running openatv and has skly 1 hd skin loaded. It's constantly rebooting. I can't connect via dcc either. Also no plugins available to download. Doing my head in now.
adaed0aaf8d46fe11fd328c21ff24d7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well my errors where different from yours on vix have you tried setting up to view outside of network that was my issue I had to factory reset router then reflash box. If this isn't the issue what have you downloaded recently is your usb/hard drive setup correctly, try to reflash

I have setup to view outside of network. Would this cause these problems? Is yours okay since reflashing box and resetting router?

No problem happy to help I had the same issue it was happening for about 2 days till another member told me to do that

No problem happy to help I had the same issue it was happening for about 2 days till another member told me to do that
It's a pity because that was a good bonus with these boxes. Being able to watch any where. I was ready for smashing my box up lol

I'm not sure why it happened though because others have said they've had it working fine it maybe because I followed a guide for a no iP account that could have been conflicting the IP address

I'm not sure why it happened though because others have said they've had it working fine it maybe because I followed a guide for a no iP account that could have been conflicting the IP address
That's the same thing that I did. I'm happy with the way it is now. Can't record yet keeps saying it's full when it's not and if I put a USB in the front it records but can't see the files. Not quite sure why yet

Have you initialised and converted ext 3 to 4 then create swapfile. Then double check recordings are saving to external storage not internal flash? After that when you press file list is it showing media/hdd/movie if not press the top folder to change pathetic and see if you can see movie

Have you initialised and converted ext 3 to 4 then create swapfile. Then double check recordings are saving to external storage not internal flash? After that when you press file list is it showing media/hdd/movie if not press the top folder to change pathetic and see if you can see movie
Yea done that, the USB in the rear seems to be locked out. It's recording to the front stick but can't see nothing

Menu, setup, system, recording and playback settings check the path it's saving them to it should be media/hdd/movie or media/usb/movie
Then when you press file list it should be opening one of those folders if not press the top folder I think it's called parent directory see if you can see the path there.

Menu, setup, system, recording and playback settings check the path it's saving them to it should be media/hdd/movie or media/usb/movie
Then when you press file list it should be opening one of those folders if not press the top folder I think it's called parent directory see if you can see the path there.
No just lost+found is in hdd

Back