Am I going nuts or is the answer staring me in the face-no channel numbers in the EPG

RustyMG

TK Veteran
Hi all,
After putting up with a Skybox F5s for a year, I got myself a Zgemma S2 last week and found it surprisingly easy to set up, and everything is running fine......
except that Channel 5 HD is missing and doesnt appear no matter how many scans I do, and, for the love of god, I cannot get any / and or the sky channel numbers to appear in the EPG.
Yes, Ive googled it, searched the forums, and maybe Ive zipped past the channel number issue (is missing Ch5 HD an issue for ANYONE?!), so if someone somewhere could help me, that'd be great thanks.

Channel 5hd doesn't clear only the SD.
And the channel numbers are not in the EPG if using autobouquetsmaker

To show Ch Nos, press down arrow and then menu-settings

Look for show ch Nos in ch selection and change option to yes then green button to save

To show Ch Nos, press down arrow and then menu-settings

Look for show ch Nos in ch selection and change option to yes then green button to save

Have tried this before it still doesn't show channel numbers in the EPG , no idea why, the only way I could get the channel numbers was to use autobouquets e2

So I'm taking it that instead of using the built in auto bouquets maker you need to install a 3rd party bouquet maker, and use that instead? Can you download it via the plugins route?
I've seen that with some the channel numbers go a bit crazy, do if it doesn't work it's easy enough to revert back to the original auto bouquets maker?
Cheers guys

Yeah it can be downloaded through the plugins , it kept the channels the exact same as the built in bouquets and if you don't like it just uninstall and revert back .

Well, I installed the AutoBouquets (28.2E) plugin, ran it, and yes, I get my sky channel numbers, but lose every HD channel except all BBC ones and STV (Scotlands ITV).
Gone is ITV2, 3 and 4 HD, and gone is all the BT Sport HD channels.
Thought Id done it wrong, so reran it, double checked the settings, and still, none of those HD channels.
Am I missing something?!

I then went back to the original autobouquet maker, ran it, and all the missing channels came back......

Not sure the only one I was missing was BT sports hd from the sports bouquet but was in the HD bouquet , so wasn't too worried.

Well, I installed the AutoBouquets (28.2E) plugin, ran it, and yes, I get my sky channel numbers, but lose every HD channel except all BBC ones and STV (Scotlands ITV).
Gone is ITV2, 3 and 4 HD, and gone is all the BT Sport HD channels.
Thought Id done it wrong, so reran it, double checked the settings, and still, none of those HD channels.
Am I missing something?!

I then went back to the original autobouquet maker, ran it, and all the missing channels came back......
Hey Rusty how do you delete an add on?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Had a long day mate and in bed! Will leave message tomorrow. I have both installed and they can live side by side. After not liking the results of the e2 one I simply reran the original that came with sucmnsee's image

Had a long day mate and in bed! Will leave message tomorrow. I have both installed and they can live side by side. After not liking the results of the e2 one I simply reran the original that came with sucmnsee's image
Okay mate, no bother.

What add on you trying to delete?
I want to try the autobouquet e2 thingy, just wondering what to do if I wanted to revert to the original.

If you want to revert back to the original just run autobouquetmaker.
Thanks Husky I have just gone back to ABM. That E2 messed up all my channels. How can Skysports New HQ be 408? LOL! Also, many blank channels.

Back