Am I missing something on flashing ZGemma box

Gastech

Hi.

Gone through the step guide but I get a blank screen after doing the swap file. This is after trying to select the wooshbuild version I get nothing. I presume once you have clicked on the green button you should get a list of options to confirm but nothing.

thanks in advance from a newbie.

Jim

Did you restart the box after doing swap file?
Did you continue with wooshbuild instructions after doing swap file. Once you restart the box if you are doing wooshbuild from scratch you must continue with instructions and press blue button on remote control to select flash online etc

I just did as the instructions said pressing the blue button etc.

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ----------

Now when you turn it on it shows the base build screenshot and the box just keeps going from 0 upto nearly 100 then starts again.

Try reflashing again and start from scratch on wooshbuild instructions, believe me its well worth it

What is your setup.

Did you used to have sky. Or have you put up a dish for your new box.

How many cables have you got got going into your box 1 or 2.

What box you got.

Have you downloaded the backup image that is correct for your box.

etc etc...

After you did the swap file and restarted the box, did you then go onto to flash it online as per wooshbuild instructions

and your flash seemed to complete properly. i.e it said flash on the front display for a few minutes and then rebooted.
and now you have a sly skin setup. but just no picture.

Have you followed wooshes instructions to the letter and not just speed read them.

If you have only got one cable going in, you will need to disable tuner b.

menu...setup....service searching...tuner configuration...

select tuner b. configuration mode ... not configured.

---------- Post Merged at 07:06 PM ----------

i see your loitering woosh, have i missed anything (not installed your build for a long time)

file:///Users/jamesspurr/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-14%20at%2019.12.16.png
file:///Users/jamesspurr/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-14%20at%2019.12.26.png

This is what I get now. Get a progress spinning circle in the top left corner and the numbers on the box keep cycling through so once up to about 100 its starts again. No other buttons on the remote seem to do anything.

i see your loitering woosh, have i missed anything (not installed your build for a long time)

With the info at hand mate you are doing a great job :-)

I am presuming from the section that this is posted in that the box you are using is a Zgemma 2S ? If so start again using this BaseBuild: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uj296aiv042nfu/Woosh-BaseBuild-2S_.zip?dl=1
You have clearly managed to download something already and flash the box so format your USB stick again and use the above download for the Zgemma 2S box

If you are using a Zgemma H2S box, please download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk9zoaq7fci46h7/BaseBuild-v4.zip?dl=1
and format the usb stick and start again using that download.

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ----------

file:///Users/jamesspurr/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-14%20at%2019.12.16.png
file:///Users/jamesspurr/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-14%20at%2019.12.26.png

We cannot see your screen shots as you have given a local location, local to you not us. They aren't important though, just the right one from above and you should be well away.

disabled tner b and did channel search all workin now thanks guys

---------- Post Merged at 08:21 PM ----------

can u get any skyhd channels on zgemma 2s

Back