am i ready to enter my line

monty45

hi all
some of you will no I have been at this a while trying to set up a miracle box mini hybrid, I work away so don't get a lot of chances to try it but the times I have I have messed it up so many times and reflashed my box I can now get to the soft cams quite easy.
I think am now ready to get a test again and try to add it. I have done every thing on bees guide and I have mgcamd 1.38 in my soft cams on my box and it says active. I have newcamd and mg cfg files downloaded from the guide and on fileziler, I have them on both sides as per the guide
what am not sure of is I thought I read on here that I need the mg cfg file to show in soft cams as well and also when I open necamd to paste my line in do I only need the line that I get sent or should I have it like in bees guide with the first line some thing about vm who is the cable company I am with. soz if this is long winded just don't want to ask fo a test again if am not set up correctly yet

yes fta channels a\re working fine. I had a test line a while ago but made a hash of it coz add done a couple of things wrong, the line I got already started CWS but there was only one line

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 PM ----------

yes fta channels a\re working fine. I had a test line a while ago but made a hash of it coz add done a couple of things wrong, the line I got already started CWS but there was only one line oh forgot to say am on vm in uk so asked for a nline last time

dont even open file he sends u or her just ftp to var keys or var etc depends what image using try connecting to box on filezilla make sure cfan do that then get test

bees tut has the mg_cfg on a link.
with filezilla 2 files mg_cfg and newcamd.list are sent to usr/keys

I used the files at the bottom of bees guide cactikid, I then uploaded them to user keys with filziler and my box has active next to the mgcamd 1.38 in softcam manager but that is the only file in there and am sure I read a post on here saying I need the mg cfg file in there as well so b4 I ask for a test am checking if I do need this or if am ready to paste a line . am using vix image on a miracle box mini hybrid

as i said you should have 2 files listed newcamd.list for line details and mg_cfg,without both it wont work.
if i am reflashing box saved info on pc will be 2 files newcamd.list and mg_cfg and i use filezilla twice to send both files to usr/keys.

Back