Amchd

Hi All...

Im currently using the excellent Slyk 1 Skin and the Sucmnsee Vix 3.2 Full Back Up. They seem to work brilliantly well together...

My Question is does anyone have the HD Version of AMC showing on their boxes yet?

Cheers

Agreed. Snap . You have to use an amended ABM whitelist. Works a treat. I'll find you the link...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

There is an ABM installer ipk here with my modified xml with AMC added to whitelist -
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/n5jgqu1qyb4mft9vlnarcc9oy1jbhush

Use the 28e provider instead of Sky UK to use my modified file ;)

How would I use the modified ABM... Install it as an extension as per usual.? I currently have AMC HD saved in my Favorites folder, I don't use it a huge amount but I like things in order. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol I don't watch it all but wanted it if it's possible! Yeah highly recommend installing this and Kiddac's skin. Both install same way. Ftp to tmp and install as ipk files.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I've got the kiddac skin already I just need to update it if I'm honest... I presume I just update that over the old one so I won't need to delete it?

If I install the custom ABM then what happens to the ABM that's already there then ?

I might do the update later tonight after the football... However I've just ordered the new Zgemma so not sure if I should leave it and do everything on there, but it looks like they'll be a shortage of Vix images to start with

Back