Amiko a3 blue skin???

Could I put the blue sly like skin on my amiko a3??? Love the box would be great if I could do this also. Thanks k's in advance guys! !!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I don't think it can unless it can run one of the linux OS like OpenVix or OpenATV sorry. From what I remember when my mate had one (all of 3 weeks) its a closed OS

Well I know OpenVix have no plans to support the box, one of the main guys from Vix stated this in july on another forum I use. Seems its a Android OS and so no plans to duel boot like the older boxes

Well I know OpenVix have no plans to support the box, one of the main guys from Vix stated this in july on another forum I use. Seems its a Android OS and so no plans to duel boot like the older boxes
So the site is no good mate I take it. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
So the vix4.com site is no good mate I take it. Thanks in advance 

LMFAO no that site has nothing at all to do with ViX, designed for no other reason than to get people to buy his shite with the false promise of ViX support for his boxes after ViX told him to go take a flying leap when he asked them to support sh4 based boxes.

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 PM ----------

don't be fooled into buying any receivers from him as he wont honor the warranty etc.

getting plenty of emails from them re price drop but at least wos also has a price drop and box support is better
.research is vital before buying but if people want a

Attachments

• shitbox.jpg
    shitbox.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 62
Vix4.com. has the blue skin firmware to download tho? I'm not buying anything. Just downloading the firmware if it works that is?

So the vix4.com site is no good mate I take it. Thanks in advance 

LMFAO no that site has nothing at all to do with ViX, its run by Anthony the owner of the notorious lavatronics shop and designed for no other reason than to get people to buy his shite with the false promise of ViX support for his boxes after ViX told him to go take a flying leap when he asked them to support sh4 based boxes.

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 PM ----------

p.s he's also a low down, lying piece of excrement too. so don't be fooled into buying any receivers from him as he wont honor the warranty etc.
I bought an amiko a3 off a guy. On the homepage of the browser the lavatronics website was all over it advertising boxes ect....

Back