Amiko Alien 2+ help!

hi guys,

I'm new to this and honestly not very tech minded. I have an Amiko Alien2+ receiver with vix4 and enigma2. I have been sent a "gift" via email to copy program to the box via usb. however I do not know how to do this or get it working??? Can anybody please give me an idiots guide on how to do this please! cheers guys!

i have never bothered using spark. You need to download oscam from the softcam plugin download menu (reboot after install), then google cline/nline to oscam converter, input your line, save the new file which will be oscam.server file and ftp over to etc/tuxbox/config

i am having the same problem but made worse by not being able to find a macbook version of cline to oscam. Plus what do you mean by FTP over to ex/tuxbox/config

you can just download a copy of oscam.server by doing a google search, open it in text editor put your line in. FTP means copying files over to your box via file transfer protocol, download filezilla for mac, input the box ip address and username root , leave the password blank and click connect, then copy the edited .server file to the ex/tuxbox/config folder

I am very new to this, I have my Cline but don't understand what i need to do. I have added scam and can get to the webif. i can't find the scam.server.

Back