amiko alien 2 triple tuner what image to get?

k13

Im after for the latest sat cable combo box that has to be compatible with my hd 3d projector.

there is a website saying FREE ENIGMA2 IMAGE FLASHING

CHOOSE FROM ViX4E2, OPENATV, PKT AND HDMU

whats the best image to get that will give full 7 day epg, easy to use, channels are categorised and gives me unlimited channels?

thanks

I tried them all on one and found the HDMU by paul on another forum to be the most friendly....you have to use OSCAM cam to allow using the tuners at same time i.e. record one or two channels while watching another. Sly skin makes them all look the same, I get the images from here Lavatronics Download Centre | Amiko EVO Optibox Opticum and use someone's back up for ease.

Anyone else for the best image?
And is the amiko alien 2 the latest hd combo box out there ?

is there a hd combo box that does 3d viewing?
Thanks

Openatv is a bit unstable I have noticed, too many nightly image builds to choose from. Openvix would be ideal but is not directly supported because the alien 2 isnt based on mips, but someone has released a compatible version of openvix here, works well but some plugins wont install. I have only tried those 2, both of those needed oscam installed for servers which is a little more complicated than mgcamd or cccam but works well when running.

I thought the amiko does 3D with the correct enigma2 image installed?!?!? If your feeling flush then a VU Duo?

Back