Amiko Alien - Channels Gone

bax123

Hello very limited knowledge here but i need help - a guy I got my Amiko Micro HD SE from normally helps me but he's not answering my calls, the free to air channels are working but my sports movies and other channels (presuming their from the same satelitte) are all down or ''scrambled''

can anyone help or point me in the right direction - and again Im as new as you can get so I apologize again.

First off, don't try to hijack someone elses thread - especially if it has nothing to do with your problem. I started a new thread for you.

Second, channels that show "scrambled" are caused by a problem at your servers end. Until you can contact him, you are at a bit of a bind.

Sorry Wheelo - was searching around on how to start a new thread and just realised now you have to request ye?

Cactikid - what are cams? and trying the Youtube now and it's not working(although last week when the channels were still down the youtube was working then)

is it very hard to delete all the channels and find a way to install them myself, is it worth my time learning how to, as I say im like a rabbit in headlights here.

Deleting the channels and re scanning won't make any difference.

You need to check you have an internet connection to the box, then check your server is on line.

Have a read here

This is for the combo (sat and cable) so just ignore the cable parts

Read from "Menu - Internet - Net Client Config"

Back