Amiko HD SE setup problems cannot find internet menu. Tearing my hair out...

Fusionb

Hi

Have been using CCCAM with great success with Skybox and know that firmware backwards...thanks too this website. I got a amiko mini HD SEand cannot find the area to set up CCAMD protcol. Any references to the box refer too the internet menu. I found this menu on an AMIKO Mini Combo but the interface is different on the amiko HD SE. I taught it was because the box was maybe running offical firmware and menu not available. Searched and tried some custom firmware builds (well that was the description). But cannot find the area to work on CCCAMD. Tearing my hair out. Please see the root menu that I have to work with

20140929_074513.jpg

Can anyone advise what am I missing. Am I running the incorrect firmware or am I missing something bloody obvious at a loss thanks for the help

Hello Fusionb,I am new to this site, I am having issues trying to get internet on my Amiko mini box, I go to system and it automatically goes to Ethernet setting? I am using WiFi dongle on box and can get you tube on box with dongle, also looks like box is picking up WiFiprovider? just wondering did you get to sort out the issue you posted here and if so could you give me any advice?

Back