amiko mini combo hd cable channel file

p4paddy

Has anyone got an up to date channel list for an amiko mini cobo hd dublin (cable). Ive tried doing a blind scan but the most channels i receive is 50 and sometimes i dont get any.my amiko box is being feed from the main cable coming in which has a two way splitter on it. Which is also feeding my broadband. On the box my the signal strenght is 95 and quality is 90. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

what settings are you scanning on dublin is 42753 and choose qam 256.amiko are suppose to be good in scanning but dont own one.

try a manual scan on freq.586. qam 256 on 6887.

Last edited:
latest list can be found here,
Code:
http://www.lavatronicsdownloadcentre.com/freedownloads/index.php?dir=Amiko/Amiko%20Mini%20HD%20COMBO/

as this is both the channel list and the firmware when loading i cant remember exactly but there is a setting for just uploading the channel list only and not the firmware on the box menu.

i think the list is generic so no idea what region it is

Dublin settings

Has anyone got an up to date channel list for an amiko mini cobo hd dublin (cable). Ive tried doing a blind scan but the most channels i receive is 50 and sometimes i dont get any.my amiko box is being feed from the main cable coming in which has a two way splitter on it. Which is also feeding my broadband. On the box my the signal strenght is 95 and quality is 90. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dublin (Ireland) NTL 42753 363.000 6.887

So in the net client config settings use:

Frequency 3630
Symbol Rate 6887

If you google 'Amiko Mini HD Combo Tutorial - TechKings' there is a pretty good post about setting it up, I got the frequency and symbol rates by googling 'Satellite and cable TV guides: Virgin Media Net ID list'

Sorry, I don't post in here so I cannot post direct links yet to the actual sites (hence giving you the googled search phrases)

Thanks for the replys people. Tried all the settings mentioned here and was still only getting 50 stations at most but i managed to find a backu file with channels. Strange thing is now when i input the same settings again you guys mentioned all the stations fly in. I know 100 percent i had correctly entered the settings earlier but they only start working once i installed a channel list. I will upload the file shortly for others to use.

Thanks for the replys people. Tried all the settings mentioned here and was still only getting 50 stations at most but i managed to find a backu file with channels. Strange thing is now when i input the same settings again you guys mentioned all the stations fly in. I know 100 percent i had correctly entered the settings earlier but they only start working once i installed a channel list. I will upload the file shortly for others to use.

how do u download from that site? iv registered but cant see anywhere to download the channel list or anything, do i need to order and pay?

OK will ask no plead can anyone help me get its bbc rte and other channels on an amiko combo have sky sports and sky movies that's it I'm in Dublin and on verge of cracking up tanks in advance

Back