Amiko mini combo hd

hi all ,
I have had my box a few weeks now and I'm really happy with it. The only down fall is that the channels are all over the place and I seem to have some missing. I was just wondering if there is a channel list available for this box when using cable and also is it possible to out a image on this box. All help will be much appreciated thank you [emoji56]

No cable lists are available for this box as far as I know.

You can sort them into groups yourself, it's easy and pretty quick,
see the bottom of the tutorial here

Because you are using a net id for your area, the same channel may be broadcast
on a different frequency in another area, so you would need a list for each area
or a facility like autobouquets.

Thanks bees from the research I'd done I thought as much. I'm thinking of trading it in and getting maybe the alien 2. You can have image on that one can't ya?

Not vix, you will need clone safe firmware so be careful you use the right one
or you can brick the box.

I started off with the amiko mini hd and like above didn't want to mess about sorting all channels out ,

so after a couple of months went and bought a tm 3t combo and never looked back fitted a 1tb hardrive to it 7 epg

auto bouquets set so it automatically searches and sorts your stuff into folders sports/films/ news etc etc

even put a virgin skin on there picons

basically I should have gone for one of these enigma 2 boxes in the first place

for anyone out there struggling to enter cccam (or other) just press menu, internet and if you dont see the "net client config" just enter 0000 or 8888 on your remote and it will appear

Back