Android box vs skybox

What's the differences between the 2 ? Which is better ? I have a skybox f5s so I know a fair bit about them but no idea how these android boxes work. Cheers

i have both, sky box is better for sky channels (better quality) android box is excellent for watching new films, TV boxsets and live sports

If you don't mind using a external hard drive for recording then I rec the Evo Xfinity XBMC box - quality mate and £99 on ebay

Most have never heard of it but is awesome and can install either sky cable or just use iptv

sooner or later Sky will turn of SD sharing so its better to have a box ready for iptv in my opinion

I've already got a blade 7000 for sky and mx3 for kodi. Was just thinking of getting a decent box that has both capabilities with recording function. Thought the vu range might of been the better option to get if it can have kodi installed.

All the Enigma 2 boxes can get Kodi on them, I personally haven't had much luck with it, but others have. I really haven't spent the time fiddling around with it as I have an android box running kodi perfectly, so don't see the need.

Back