Anonymous attack virgin next

Hi does this mean someone is hacking vermin or vermin are releaseing somethink cheers

Nobody can say anything until the countdown is over, we'll have to wait and see what actually appears. Virmin releasing a hack for their own platform? very unlikely. lol

you will not have to pay the starview or kryptview a sub you will be able share your card to unlock all the channels

you will not have to pay the starview or kryptview a sub you will be able share your card to unlock all the channels

So something amongst the lines of giving legit home owners a way of sharing their own card for other people to use? :dunno:

you can do that if want to share for family you can share subscription or you get the boxkey of the vm box and put the card in dreambox 500c or blade combo

this sounds great, will a new box be required i currently have a kv so have zero knowledge of card share, could bobby123 write a noob guide on this i am positive there will be gangs of sv and kv users gratefull for a guide.... cheers fella

you could do it now hunter, go legit go multi room and as long as say your bezzie mate has a feed into his property, you half the cost,card needs to be paired to box and needs to be in the same area, so aslong as your bezzie does`nt live in another town your good to go, 5 boxes = 5 mates less costly.

some one on virmin must of been reading, not a clue, it works at the mo for friends they split the bill so goods on them, they don`t worry about the server going down. i could live with 10 a month and all channels. LOL bet get on the fone to the family.:whistling:

and I have just cut all my channels to M+ package so I could get 30 mg internet, did I just do a bad thing or a rather good thing, I don't know but definitely interested, cheers for the link fella!

Good morning all

please excuse my lack of understanding,,,,this vm card sharing scheme,,,could someone explain what,,,,if it works!!!,,,benefits I could receive from this?
Would i have to purchase other box's such as sv or kv??

Thanks for anyone who gives their time to inform me

I guess the best thing to do is wait and see what appears on the site after the countdown expires. Maybe they'll write up there own guide for setup e.t.c

this could be in the form of a cam module that would go into a cam slot in a box , most prob will be as there will be money involved some where, as they would be able to sell the cam which there would be a big masrket for like the MAGIC CAM , DRAGON CAM, MATRIX CAM the list is endless as the clue is in the statement on the site

We will release the much needed VMcam very soon !
Stay Tuned !

that reads to me they will make a cam not a softcam.

Back