Another day another issue.

So I'm starting to regret going down this weary path. It's just one thing after another at the moment.

Today's issue which has been on and off since I got the box is that it's killing my internet.

It literally just shuts my whole network down. Everything stops connecting to the internet. Phones, Alexa, iMac, tablets etc...

Inhave reflashed several times due to another issue. Last time I did nothing. Just added line and left it. Last time I presumed it's linked to autobouqets. So I didn't set them up. This time I went down Rytec EPG importer method.

Any ideas. It's killing me. Wife is not impressed. I sold her saying it's straightforward and it's anything but. Now she's pi33ed as it kills the baby cam feed.

Please help me redeem myself [emoji39]

TIA

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

If it's the logs. I got one that had them turned off as recommended on here. It still happens. For info it's a Technomate nano se M2. Mgcamd 1.38. vix 5.0.014.

My splitter and cables are all Virgin provided with the TiVo box. 200mb broadband and that tops out at about 210ish so connection isn't an issue.

Ah ok. So this was {03} in that line. I've changed it now to {00} if this fixes it I'll show my arse in ASDA (again) [emoji16]

03 was the issue before. Apparently it floods your network trying to send logs to an address that no longer exists. (or something along those lines).

Changed setting but it's done it again. Gonna ditch it if not sorted soon. Just stressing me out. Every half hour today. I darent turn the thing on anymore.

have you rebooted the box since changing it? Enigma2 saves a lot of settings in memory and doesn't read the new stuff until you restart.

4 times I've had to reboot. Now I can't FTP into box anymore. Not changed anything that should affect that. Ip address is same settings the same. Done nothing at all to stop that from working but it has now decided to stop. Honestly I thought I was ok with this kind of stuff but the effort it takes. Managed to watch one half hour programme all night. Hard reset 4 times. Router reset once.

Think it's time for bed.

Why not try oscam to see if it is mgcamd causing your problem. What happens if you don't use the box is your internet ok?

What box is it

It a Technomate nano se m2. It's still doing it even after changing the setting as above.

If the box is off nothing happens. When it's been on for about half hour to an hour it overloads my network and all internet for everything shuts down. It's basically unusable at the moment.

Thanks for replying.
I restored this morning and chose not to restore. It's on 0.14 now. Still did it today. Lan cable. I got the config from here changed it to a recommended one.

Did you reflash with the same file? Download a different image and see what happens? Do you have access anywhere else you could take the box to test

So to update. Reflashed this morning with image from openvix web. Added nothing. Just scanned virgin channels and so far it's not killed the internet (yet). I'm going to just leave it like this for a bit and then maybe get adventuress and change something.

Back