Any box which allows output to RF2 or simultaneous HDMI/Phono?

wigwam

Are there any brands of boxes which allow output to RF2 or which output simultaneously on HDMI and PHONO?
Friend considering getting a box and I know my Skybox doesn't have RF2 out.
I think he is asking to allow hooking up with magic eyes etc (although I am now sure!)

Thanks

RF out

Hi, I've just set up VU Solo2 which does not have RF out. I have a just received a Triax RF modulator (Amazon) which I hope to setup in the next few days to send the signal to the other TVs as I did with Sky. You will have to order spare remote controls for your box to use with each Triax eye. Perhaps some other member has already cracked this.

no new box ( i could be wrong ) supports magic eye apart from real sky box and a limited few

i know some boxes like spiderbox or ipbox 9000 may have rf outs as well as dream boxes

Hi, I've just set up VU Solo2 which does not have RF out. I have a just received a Triax RF modulator (Amazon) which I hope to setup in the next few days to send the signal to the other TVs as I did with Sky. You will have to order spare remote controls for your box to use with each Triax eye. Perhaps some other member has already cracked this.

I'm not sure why you'd need a modulator if the box has an RF out?
Is it to alter the RF channel to something the box can't do?

Anyway
If you have an RF out or you modulate the CVBS signal to an RF signal, you could always use a Global TVLink Plus for the remote operation

tvLINK®plus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbaF96xKROs

Have all set up and works a treat(y). You connect the scart output from the Solo2 to the scart input on the modulator which then converts to RF out. You can still use HDMI from the Solo2 to your primary TV. If you had previously a RF setup for sky, then all wiring and distribution amplifier will be in place. Just connect the modulator to existing coaxials as per Triax included instructions. Set the channel to 68 (Sky default) so that all your other TVs will not require to be re-tuned. You can still use your existing magic eyes. You will need a spare VU+ remote for each TV. Hope this helps.

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ----------

I'm not sure why you'd need a modulator if the box has an RF out?
Is it to alter the RF channel to something the box can't do?

Anyway
If you have an RF out or you modulate the CVBS signal to an RF signal, you could always use a Global TVLink Plus for the remote operation

tvLINK®plus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbaF96xKROs
Thats the problem Tiger800, the Solo2 has no RF out so has to be converted with modulator.

Back