Any help please can you link 2 boxes together?

Hooperb62

Hi guys, quick question I have a miraclebox micro with openvix on and just brought miraclebox mini + yesterday is there anyway of linking these two boxes together I was thinking of having one of the boxes in the bedroom and one in living room only issue is I don't have a vi*g*m feed running into my bedroom, anyway I can link these two together so I can watch channels in bedroom and different channel in living room or not?

If one of the boxes has got 2 tuners you can stream one of the tuners to the other one with ViX client mode.
You just need power and ethernet to the one in the bedroom.

If one of the boxes has got 2 tuners you can stream one of the tuners to the other one with ViX client mode.
You just need power and ethernet to the one in the bedroom.
The main one has two tuners pal and the second one has one tuner, how would this work pal any chance you could pm and help me if you have the time please willo.

with cable on one box and using solo2 sat tuner box if i use client mode on the solo2 both tuners are deactivated and can only view cable channels from the other box.
i can enable samba on all boxes to view and play recordings on any e2 box on my network.
to get channels on second box would need a feed and a sub/line

The main one has two tuners pal and the second one has one tuner, how would this work pal any chance you could pm and help me if you have the time please willo.

If you have ViX on both boxes you don't need to do anything on the master.
On the slave just go into tuner setup and press the yellow button to enable client mode.
Enter the master's IP address and tick the boxes to import epg and channels.
No need for a line on the slave, it's decrypted on the master box.

if it had two tuners you could have used client mode, this enables you to use the spare tuner on a box to watch on another receiver.

Back