any help with this guys

Try running Autobouquets maker scan, reboot. If that doesn't work then a full automatic scan, followed by Autobouquets scan and then reboot

It was working fine when I set it up at my house, took it to a friend's. Didn't work, scanned scanned and scanned. Turned out his lnb was broke, got a new one, got the freesat channels but always get that error on autobouquets scan

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Normally get that when one of the connections is not attached right too tight or too loose.

have to have a play until it disappears

Normally get that when one of the connections is not attached right too tight or too loose.

have to have a play until it disappears
I have that with my skybox v5s upstairs if box is moved the slightest I have to play about with the lead it to get it working but never had problems downstairs.

Go to tuner setup and make sure both tuners are set to 28.2 e. You prob just have one tuner configured
That wouldn't be the problem it normally happens when both tuners configured but 1 tuner is not connected

---------- Post Merged at 04:36 PM ----------

View attachment 13707

Is that from sat finder try pressing on 1 at a time to see what the signals like

So top and bottom.of it is its down to a signal problem, I'm not with the box atm, these are just pics he sent me while I was trying to fix it through txt message,

Well. Got to the bix, checked the signal strength, tuner A 99% tuner B 0%, unscrewed connecter and the copper wire dropped out, stripped it back re fitted connector, and what do you know, full signal, thanks alot guys much appreciated.

Back