Any ones channels working?

As you know Lawley, I'm down aswell, hope someone can share some light on what's happened?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have dozens off times and I get banned or warned by the mods. I even asked to force members to read a page about channels and again was told no. I posted a new bee post all a bout rules and scrambled channels and has been viewed

Yes satman people can use search but when you search anything 90% of the threads that people have posted asking questions only have replys from you telling them to use search and basically calling then idiots

Its people like you that make people not want to contribute to this forum. Your full of your self you need to take your head out of your arse

If you didnt reply by calling people idiots then the search function would work but since all the servh function returns id posts by yourself moaning it dosnt so users have to ask the question again

Yes satman people can use search but when you search anything 90% of the threads that people have posted asking questions only have replys from you telling them to use search and basically calling then idiots

Its people like you that make people not want to contribute to this forum. Your full of your self you need to take your head out of your arse

If you didnt reply by calling people idiots then the search function would work but since all the servh function returns id posts by yourself moaning it dosnt so users have to ask the question again

its people like YOU wardy who make the people with knowledge not want to help anyone.... being insulting to other members isnt going to get you anywhere.... im a newb and i found all the info i needed by using the search button... even being a newb myself i still get fed up reading the same kind of posts day after day...

Back