Any way back to channel sharing?

PaulyMc90

sorry if this is in wrong place but using my zgemma box today and both my satellite cables still in it even though I'm using IPTV now. Just wondering is there much point. Any word on if channel sharing will be back? or will I have to bite the bullet and join up to the dreaded sly

sorry if this is in wrong place but using my zgemma box today and both my satellite cables still in it even though I'm using IPTV now. Just wondering is there much point. Any word on if channel sharing will be back? or will I have to bite the bullet and join up to the dreaded sly
Join up to super lovely sly if you really want stability in the quality of the glitch free service.

There's no new news I've still got cables in mine for remaining channels and have iptv no one can exactly answer tbh it's whether or not you like the Iptv you have or not only you can decide

Still use Both, IPTV and SLY with a Sub on it. Still loads of channels and i like to record x2 on my box. Use both on mine, and BT Sports and many amany other are still clearing, so dunno why you would not want the Sat Feed in and picking up the Stations from your dish ;-)

Is there a list of those non freeview channels still clearing anywhere? It's probably shorter than the list of those not.

Mbull. Something happened my old one nothing working at all. And iptv is slow with only 3mb broadband unfortunately. sd channels work at best without much else connected. When I reboot all is gone so kinda stuck with iptv it would seem.

Back