(Anybody tried) ANDY MC OPENATV 6.0-BETA ZGEMMAH2

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
Was looking at this for my H.2H as been reading Wooshbuild's is more for sky user and works on the sky boxes. There are no install instructions with this from the download page or any thread for info on adding a line... Loved adding the line via USB with Wooshbuild, But what's everyone saying about AndyMC beta? should I give it ago?.

Also how about DaysBuild? says its already configured for cable and sky.. could I add the line via usb again if i go with this? I don't mind the FPT approach but was so simple to just add the line from the USB.

Unless the superwoosh dose a little overhall for cable ?

Anyway can I have both lines running at the same time so i can view the sky stuff without changing anything like cams? so i can go on something like skyfy and view that and then record off that and use VM to watch sports in HD?

Have a look at post 551 on the Wooshbuild support thread as we have just done a build for the H2H.

All you can do is see and give them a try whats AndyMC beta? with my image I dont have a usb cam importer you can use ftp or dream explorer to add your line via the usb. For your lines you will be best having two of the same types ie Clines or Nlines then you can place one under the other in the same cam file. beni you snook that in lol have you got any screen shots? I might have to give it a try to see what its like

You put a line on the same way as another other image - through FTP. It doesn't look like it has the USB cam importer but FTP really isn't that difficult.

However, thats for the H2, not the H2h so it wont work on our box. It's also ATV 6 which is still in testing - personally I'd stick with 5.3 until 6 is released.

I do my own image for the H2H here for cable only: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/94055-biohead-image-openatv-5-3-vskin-cable-only.html
Whooshbuild can also be modified for use on cable only too - there's another thread on here detailing what to do.

So in a nutshel what image is best for both sky and cable ? Someone said here that wooshbuild has been configured to do both and so is Days build. But thanks for the info on that other image as I didn't know it wasn't for my box.. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

If you want cable and sat then DSayers build is setup and ready to go for you.

Whooshbuild will work, but it does require a bit more setting up to do before it'll give you the result you want.

Thank you for your fast reply and your knowledge. Will most probably go with Dsayers build but would love to give wooshbuild ago and back up the image and upload for others to use for both sky and cable.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Tried Andy's Openatv 6.0 as I've an H2H but couldn't get it past the boot screen (tried USB flash and loading the image onto external HDD). Its based on Willobuild for the H2s so I just adapted that and seems okay on the H2H for a beta.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

This is just for the H2 and H1 will add an instruction guide to help for those who dont know how to flash there box

Back