Anyone bought a Skyboxf5+free gift 12months

£90 delivered.
so £40 for 12 months.
Jumped into it and maybe should have shopped around but as im new to this i was looking for plug and play to start with. Seller did look dependable so we shall see if its £40 well spent.

No one's suggesting that all eBay/ Amazon gift purchases are crap. Just try yours out and make your own mind up. Then let us know how you got on.
If it is, however, rubbish, then someone will recommend a good server to you.
Best of luck with it mate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

yeah, your better off buying a box and using a reliable server! just for peace of mind

---------- Post Merged at 04:16 PM ----------

yeah, your better off buying a box and using a reliable server! just for peace of mind

i bought one off ebay with 12 months on it ,it was sticking every couple of secs it was doin my head in then after about six weeks it just went off ,so i asked on here and got a very good server for 50 quid 12 months

hi can anyone help me find a best code to buy for skybox f5, to view the all the sky channels or if anyone know how to get it for free. hope to hear from you soon. thanks

I purchased an F5s box with 12 month gift from a seller on Amazon. Some tiny bits of glitching/freezing now and again but apart from that it's been terrific. I've heard about people who have bought from amazon having the gift stop after 90 days (the paypal dispute cut off point) but for what i paid it's still been cheaper than paying for sky for 3 months. And if I do get stung like that i'll be on here asking for a reputable cline provider! ( i joke, i'll of course use the appropraite thread to search for one!)

I also purchased a skybox f5 of ebay with twelve months gift. the box came all set up, just plug all the wires in switch on. the gift line is very poor with constant glitching and lots freezing. i no longer use the line and got one that was recommend by a member on this site.
no more glitching or freezing. if you need to know the seller just pm me

Hi chrisash, your pm box is full

pz

post a request here

People are being advised against 12 month lines.

Get a shorter one 3 or 6 month and just extend it as you need

All channels

Hi
I have just got a skybox F5s, and wish to get access to all channels, could anybody please help me.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong area.

Jon

Back