Anyone help with an A3?

John155

Hi, I have an A3 which is stuck on a boot screen (with the 3 bars) I've tried everything I can find online but I just can't get it to recover via the SD card with either the latest version of system files or recovery files any help PLeeeease

Not done the A3 personally but have you tried proper recovery mode from your PC connected via usb cable ?

Find a guide on that its the best way.

Not done the A3 personally but have you tried proper recovery mode from your PC connected via usb cable ?

Find a guide on that its the best way.
I've tried but even thats not working and I only use windows if I really have to, much prefer Linux

I've tried but even thats not working and I only use windows if I really have to, much prefer Linux
Find windows 10/11 useless for android box recovery i always have success with an old windows 7 laptop i have.

Not sure if it works as works on other boxes
Try hard reset by using a pin on the AV slot by holding the pin and at same time replug the power adapter.
Keep holding the pin inside the AV slot until you see the droid picture

Not sure if it works as works on other boxes
Try hard reset by using a pin on the AV slot by holding the pin and at same time replug the power adapter.
Keep holding the pin inside the AV slot until you see the droid picture
not sure what you mean by av slot I'm already trying the reset button

On the back of the A3 is there an AV slot.
If not then obviously will not work.
The reset button is probably just a soft reset.
Most Linux android devices allow that option for hard reset

On the back of the A3 is there an AV slot.
If not then obviously will not work.
The reset button is probably just a soft reset.
Most Linux android devices allow that option for hard reset
I don't see any av slot only hdmi sd card (and reset button which all say is what to press but no use)

Back